Cleaning the Venue
Glassware & Crockery
Licensed Alcohol Service
We ensure that there will be no other function at the venue on the day of your event.
The venue and bartenders are yours for 8 hours. There after a R1000/ hour will be charged.
In-house caterer. Our kitchen staff will prepare a delicious meal for you, either from our set menu or meal chosen by you.
On duty for the entire evening/duration of function.
We will clean the venue before and after your function.
Tables as much as the event requires.
Chairs as much as the event requires.
Plates and cutlery come standard with any one of our menus.
Side plates, steak knives, champagne glasses and wine glasses can be arranged.
Colour themes & Themes can be arranged.
There is enough parking for your guests and they don’t have to walk far.
Back up power in the event of any power failures or load shedding.
With a microphone, projector and white board.
Overnight accommodation (Discount for multiple rooms).
We offer 2 barmen and 2 waitrons.
Licensed to serve hard alcohol.
Allowed to bring your own décor or request from us to hire.
Restrooms are available.
Includes up to 8 hours, venue, barmen & waitrons.
50% Deposit required 6 weeks before Event date.
Site is handicap accessible.
If event is cancelled 2 weeks prior, deposit won’t be paid back.
Indoor and outdoor spaces whatever the weather may be.
Beautiful nature for photographs.
Power points, water and toilets.
Boma area with a beautiful view.
Not Included in the Venue hire:
Additional draping and lighting, Cake, Flowers, Photographers, Minister, Videographer, DJ and equipment, Décor, Chair covers and Napkins.
Terms and conditions of Booking:
- Reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of a 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit which is required 6 weeks prior to the provisional date.
- Deposits are to secure the date
- All accounts are to be settled in full seven (7) days before the function. Any outstanding amount on the account and the bar tab must be settled within 3 workdays after the function.
- We reserve the right to keep you responsible for any breakages and this should be paid within 3 days after the function.
- The client will inform Ciara not less than three (3) days prior to the function of the confirmed number of guests that will be attending including the Photographer, DJ ETC. This will be the number used to finalise your catering arrangements and pay the balance of your account.
- If more guests than the original amount agreed on and paid for arrive, the client will be charged the same “Per Head Rate” as the rest of the guests per extra guest.
- No alcohol or beverage may be brought onto Ciara’s premises for consumption.
- Ciara reserves the right to charge a corkage fee should it be agreed that the client will supply their own wine and or champagne.
- Unless prior to arrangement the setting up of the venue can take place the day before the function.
These Terms and Conditions have been put in place to Safe-Guard yourselves, our valued client, and ourselves and guarantees that you receive an excellent standard of service. We look forward to ensuring that you host an outstanding function and if you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us.